If you can laugh at the crazy residents, the unpredictable weather and the sports, you are obviously a Massachusetts resident at heart who can appreciate these one-liners:
1. You think that’s bad? You should see how people on our block save their spots.
2. Actually, we know of a few places where there’s three Dunkies on one block.
3. Actually, there’s a worse gesture that we could think of.
4. Weren’t we home to the biggest snow pile in history last winter?
5. There’s a ton of Massachusetts-specific phrases we could talk about.
6. New York wishes is so jealous of our sports accomplishments.
7. We got it rough for a few months, but we wouldn’t have it any other way.
8. There’s actually way more than this. We just couldn’t fit all the pins.
9. There is a really fine line between Eastern and Western Mass, right?
10. Blinkah jokes never get old.
11. This is probably the best map of Massachusetts we’ve ever seen.
12. This is pretty accurate.
13. This could be pretty much any season except summer.
14. Okay, our streets might be a little curvy.
15. We promise this is the last pothole joke we’ll make today.
16. While we like to make fun, there’s no place like home.
17. Worcester folks are a people all their own.
18. We might act like we don’t love another, but we really do.
19. Traffic definitely makes us angrier.
20. We wish it was football season all 12 months of the year.