If you can laugh at the weather, the weirdos, and the sports, you are obviously a new Jersey resident at heart who can appreciate these one-liners:
1. Okay, so we’re not all a-holes. But we do get grumpy from time to time.
2. This might just be the most accurate map of New Jersey we’ve ever seen.
3. Your neighbor? Cousin? Co-worker? Friend? Or you?
4. Okay, New York. You don’t like us. We get it. Stay on your side of the Hudson then.
5. What smell?
6. Traffic is bad enough without all the Philly people over here.
7. Hey America, there’s a lot more to Jersey than just buildings.
8. We don’t have an accent. Everyone else does.
9. Actually, maybe not even 20 years. Have you seen them lately?
10. Atlantic City is a world of it’s very own.
11. We’re actually just a normal place.
12. Yeah, our public transportation has a lot to be desired.
13. Yeah, some of our cities are so bad, they look like video game scenes.
14. We all know people who shouldn’t be driving, much less pumping gas.
15. Yeah, we pretty much have the most impatient drivers on the planet.
16. It’s funny because it’s true.
17. We’ll take the snow over earthquakes any day of the week.
18. This is funny. But only New Jersey residents get to make fun of Chris Christie.
19. Sadly, this seems to be the case more and more these days.
20. Yeah, we feel this way. But we love our families deep down, we promise 🙂