If you can laugh at the people, the weather and the misunderstandings, you are obviously a New York resident at heart who can appreciate these one-liners:
1. Yeah, we’re better than Boston in many, many ways.
2. New Yorkers like to say they’re from New York. Why not brag?
3. We could make subway jokes for days. More coming!
4. Most of the rest of America really has no idea about where we live.
5. It really is the best city in the world. Thanks Rudy Guilani!
6. It’s not just in the park where we avoid contact, either. The subway is waaaay worse.
7. This map pretty much sums it up.
8. We got jokes for days about New York City
9. We’re always hoping winter ends. And it never seems to.
10. Actually, this would be a steal.
11. You can always spot the tourists by how they eat their pizza.
12. This is pretty accurate. Except we’d say most of our friends have no idea there’s an upstate.
13. That’s more like it (see joke number 10)
14. Okay, this might be a bit of a stretch. Unless you live in SoHo.
15. Only true New Yorkers know the struggle is real.
16. True Upstaters don’t really care what anyone thinks, though.
17. It’s hard not to be so selfish when riding the subway.
18. You knew there would be a Knicks joke in here, right?.
19. We should just have a whole section about New York tourists on here.
20. And it’s always worth it when we get there.