If you can laugh at the wacky people, the crowds and lack of a real identity, you are obviously a Californian at heart who can appreciate these one-liners:
1. Yeah, most of California has boring weather.
2. Fire season means lots of plane flyovers.
3. Hamburger lovers in other states have no idea.
4. When it rains, it’s kinda a big deal around here.
5. Real estate prices are through the roof.
6. Most of California has never seen a white Christmas.
7. A small town in California is under 100,000 people.
8. Unfortunately, California has the worst drivers.
9. You used to be able to drive at night without traffic in CA. No longer.
10. We’re such a misunderstood bunch.
11. The only bad weather here is the extreme heat.
12. There are lots of people you don’t want as neighbors here.
13. California politics just don’t make any sense. Ever.
14. Californians aren’t liked in other places.
15. It’s a big state. So misunderstood.
16. Actually, Burritoville should be a lot bigger.
17. Try parking in San Francisco.
18. For some reason, everyone goes through the stop signs too.
19. Giving or getting directions is always an adventure here.
20. And when you leave California, you still use “The” for freeway numbers.
21. It’s funny because it’s not too far from the truth.
22. It was legalized. And it does look like this now.