If you can laugh at having to wear snow gloves and flip flops on the same day, how bad the potholes are, and how much snow you get each year, you are obviously a Michigander who can appreciate these one-liners:
1. We’re pretty much used to driving in anything.
2. The roads are really bad here!
3. It’s funny because it’s true.
4. We all know these people, right?
5. We don’t need the weather man.
6. This can go on for weeks.
7. And this probably isn’t the first time!
8. Unfortunately, this is a common joke.
9. This is also a common joke we share.
10. This might happen in April.
11. This might happen in September.
12. We have a love/hate with Mother Nature.
13. It’s usually when we’re in a hurry, too.
14. This is the U.P. for sure.
15. …as is this.
16. Our kids must be pretty smart since they never miss school.
17. It’s just not the same down south.
18. Or out west.
19. We’ve all been there.
20. We can all laugh at this one.
21. Let’s all sing this one together now.
22. Do you miss spring yet?
23. Uh, yeah.
24. At least winter keeps us in shape!
25. Pray for sun, instead.
26. We’ve all had to deal with this at one time. Probably for a crummy job, too.
27. Raise your hand if you’ve hit a deer before.
28. We all know this guy.