1. You will get addicted to WaWa.
2. You will try to beat the Philadelphia Parking Authority in a unique manor, but will lose anyway.
Source: Flickr user timomcd
3. You will obsess over the Eagles and never miss an Eagles / Cowboy game.
4. You will start to order hoagies and scoff at the idea of a sub.
5. You will discover a deep and undying love for “wooder ice”.
Source: Flickr user yameen9000
6. You will go to a MAC for money and forget what an ATM is.
7. You will fall in love with Rocky and everything he stands for.
Source: Flickr user Ken Lund
8. You will develop a hatred for all things New York and be repulsed by the idea of being taken as a New Yorker.
9. You will dream of going down the Jersey Shore in the summer for a weekend getaway.
Source: Flickr User Jim, the Photographer
10. You will learn the magical taste of Yuengling and never go back to anything else again.
11. You will realize that only tourist eat at Pat’s and Geno’s and fall in love with the closest hole in the wall cheesesteak place.
Source: Flickr user yurilong
12. You will come to understand the difference between ‘whiz, wit’ and ‘whiz, witout’.
Source: Flickr user eekim
13. You will learn that crick is not a knot in your neck but a body of water too small to be a river.
Source: Flickr user Sean-Franc
14. You will turn down sprinkles and kindly request jimmies.
Source: Flickr user qfamily
15. Youse will start to use the word youse to replace to you.
16. You will start to eat scrapple and actually enjoy it after a couple of times.
17. You will look up to Joe Frazier and be proud to reside in the same city.
Source: Flickr user cliff1066™
18. You will learn what gravy should really taste like.
19. You will become an extremely passionate sports fan, even if you don’t like sports.
20. You will quickly find out that Addison Street is probably the most beautiful street in the Northeast.
21. You will laugh when someone says “Let’s go downtown” and let them know it’s City Center.
Source: Flickr user Justin Wolfe
22. You will take 676 once at rush hour.
Source: Flickr user dmuth
23. You will look forward to The Mummers parading down the street.
24. You will finally understand what Will Smith was singing about all those years ago.
25. You will never eat a soft pretzel from anywhere else ever again.
Source: Flickr user slgckgc
26. You will try to walk everywhere you can to avoid ever having to park.
27. You will pick up the Philadelphia bluntness that gives the city the reputation for having an attitude.
28. You will become a world class art aficionado, what with the Philadelphia Museum Of Art mere steps away.
Source: Flickr user srett
29. You will find out first hand why the Philadelphia is called the City of Brotherly Love.
Source: Flickr user Gene Tobia